I’m thrilled to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Rob at Weight2Lose2013. How exciting! I’ve been part of the blogging community since January 2014, and I’m so glad I finally buckled down and started writing (truth be told I was a little nervous at the beginning!). I love this community, and I’m so thankful for all of you.
The steps for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Rob, you rock!! Thank you for reading Run With Pup and for all of your encouraging comments. They’re what keeps me coming back to blog more!
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post…I might need some help with this one. Does my post fulfill this requirement, or do I need to add it to my site elsewhere? I feel like such a newb 😉
3. Share seven things about yourself.
- I could probably eat my weight in peanut butter
- If cuddling were an olympic sport I’d win gold. Cats, Pup, Hubs – I just love to snuggle!
- Hubs and I met through our Ultimate Frisbee team at Gettysburg College. Funnily enough, we’re just another in a line of “Frisbee Couples” who’ve tied the knot – who knew?!
- The Count of Monti Cristo is one of my all-time favorite movies
- I played lacrosse during high school and really only looked forward to our long run workout days…I should’ve known then that I belonged in my sneakers instead of cleats!
- I really love wine tours – Hubs and I went on our first one in Australia in 2011 and I was immediately hooked!
- I’m a painter! My major was in Studio Arts with a minor in Art History. Art is one of my passions, and I can’t wait to have a home studio one day!
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I have!
6. And finally, the last task is to inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Thanks again for the nomination, Rob. I’m loving being part of the blogging community! Happy Friday friends 🙂